Are you looking to develop a career in service and maintenance with a leading dealership? Do you have the leadership qualities we’re looking for to lead our professional and growing team of respected industry specialists? Then Masons Kings want to hear from you!
Turf Service Team Leader – St Columb
To oversee the operation of our Turf Service Department.
- Control all aspects of a turf service workshop environment
- Receive and deal with all types of service enquiries
- Allocate the service workload to the technicians efficiently
- Complete reports and administration tasks as required
- Maintain, observe and comply with all polices in line with company procedures
- Promote aftermarket products and services to current and new customers
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to company and manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilized in line with company and manufacturer standards
- Keep workshop areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to the company’s health and safety standards
- Actively contribute to our Better Together ethos
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience as a Team Leader within a service role
- Able to think on your feet and resolve problems
- Able to organise and prioritise workloads
- Liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- Demonstrable experience of delivering a very high standard of customer service
- Driving Licence
- Good Technical Knowledge
- The ability to work without supervision
- Confident in the use of ICT
Please click on the apply button below to send your CV direct to the employer of this position.