Masons Kings are a leading, family run, Agricultural and Turf dealership, plus Country Store, with over 30 years experience in the industry. Our growing success is undoubtedly down to the specialist skills of our people and we truly believe that we work ‘Better Together’ within a culture that values the input of each individual.
We're looking for people who will share our vision to deliver our promise of 'Premium Product, Premium Support', and to build on the recognition we have earned as the dealer of choice.
Domestic Turf Sales Consultant – St Columb, Cornwall
As a leading dealership with over 30 years industry experience, we’re looking for people with that quality approach. If you think you’ve got that star quality and you’re looking to unlock your full potential then we want to hear from you!
- Generation of and follow up of sales leads.
- Sale of new and used equipment.
- Cross selling of other Masons Kings services.
- Stock co-ordination and control.
- Ongoing CPD to support Masons Kings products and services in a changing market.
- Deliver customer service excellence from point of sale through to product support.
- Build strong and loyal relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Actively contribute to our Better Together ethos.
- Maintain & observe company systems
- Attend regular training, which may require overnight stays and work out of areas.
- Inclusion in Weekend Rota
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to work independantly and as part of team, self motivated and decisive.
- Ability to structure, plan, organise and control own time to meet demands of both sales and service functions.
- Confident in the use of ICT.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
- Familiar with John Deere, Stihl and competitive products.
Please click on the apply button below to send your CV direct to the employer of this position.