Dairy Herd Manager / Head Stockman - East Midlands – Salary Up To £30K + 3 Bedroom Accommodation (Council Tax Paid) – 12568KM
We are very pleased to be recruiting for this fantastic feed company based in the East Midlands. They are now looking for an experienced and hands on Dairy Herd Manager / Head Stockman to join their team.
This role will be responsible for overseeing and running the company’s dairy unit which contains over 300+ Pedigree Jersey Cows. They require an experienced dairy candidate with lots of hands on experience working with this breed. This job requires somebody that is highly experienced in calf rearing and milking.
- Dairy farm experience is essential. The ideal candidate must have had at least 3 years dairy farming experience.
- Milking experience is essential.
- Hands on and excellent eye to detail.
- Competent calf rearer for the young-stock.
- Artificial insemination experience is desirable.
- A good knowledge of the cattle breed; Pedigree Jersey Cows.
- Salary up to £30K (depending upon experience).
- 3-bedroom bungalow included with council tax to be paid.
Please send your CV to admin@agriFJ.co.uk.