Dairy Couple Required – East Midlands – Salary Up To 30K + 3 Bedroom Accommodation (Council Tax Paid) – 12569KM
Livestock animal feed company with their own dairy unit of 300+ Pedigree Jersey Cows. They now require a hard-working and dedicated couple who are able to work as a team overseeing and managing the daily dairy operations.
This exciting role will be responsible for overseeing and running a dairy unit which contains over 300+ Pedigree Jersey Cows. They require an experienced dairy couple who share a passion for the industry and can work well as a team.
- Dairy farm experience is essential. The ideal couple must have had at least 3 years farming experience.
- Milking experience is essential.
- Calf rearing experience is also essential.
- Hands on and excellent eye to detail.
- Young stock experience.
- Artificial insemination experience is desirable.
- A good knowledge of the cattle breed; Pedigree Jersey Cows.
- Salary up to £30K (depending upon experience).
- 3-bedroom bungalow included with council tax to be paid.