A leading Agricultural Machinery Dealer in the South West is now looking to recruit Sales Administrator for their office in the Somerset area.
You will be responsible for the admin / sales process between the salesman, customers and suppliers.
You will be required to keep records for the Sales and Purchase Order and Financial Control.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, Depot Manager or Agricultural Director.
You will also be responsible for:
- Stock transfers
- Internal Invoice Process
- Delivery notes & warrentee registration process
- Supplier negotiating and relationship building
- Cost control
- Health and Safety
- Ability to understand and administer supplier terms
- Logistic control stock and demo equipment
- New Supplier Account Forms
- Stock checks
- Maintain brochures
The suitable candidate should:
Have a background / understanding of the Agricultural industry
Be IT Literate
Have excellent communication skills
Basic salary of £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.