A leading Agricultural Machinery Dealer in the South West is now looking to recruit Sales Person for their office in the Somerset area.
You will be responsible for the sales of Agricultural / Farm Machinery & After Market Service to customers within your sales territory.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, Depot Manager & Agricultural Director - working with customers, the sales team, other departments, management & suppliers.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying customers & maintaining the database
- Building customer relationships through time & Territory Management
- Developing leads
- Machinery demonstrations
- Product installations
- Sales Process control
- Supplier negotiating
- Cost control
- Health and Safety
The suitable candidate should:
- Have a good understanding of the Agricultural Industry
- Have previous / current sales experience - selling Agricultural Machinery is preferred but is not essential
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be IT literate
- Have a good commercial understanding
- Pay good attention to detail
- Be well organised
- Be a good team player
- Ability to work using own initiative
Salary £25,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, plus commission and all usual benefits.