Project Manager – Poultry and Livestock Equipment – UK Nationwide – Salary Between £35K - £45K + Fantastic Benefits – 12589KM2
This fantastic company manufacture poultry equipment and develop procedures for the humane slaughter of livestock. For instance, to control the outbreak of a notifiable disease or where the welfare of the animals has been compromised. This company also provide engineering input to scientific research projects aimed at improving the welfare of animals at slaughter. They also provide and deliver contingency plans to prevent and manage livestock disease outbreaks.
As Project Manager, you will be working closely alongside all departments of the company and will be responsible for;
- The management of projects and relationships with our customers.
- Building and maintaining a long-lasting relationship with previous and potential customers.
- Assisting with challenging client requests or issue escalations when required.
- Proven work experience as an Project Manager (or relevant role).
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels.
- Good computer skills.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Able to juggle multiple management projects at a time with excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding listening, negotiation and presentation skills/abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Full driving licence.
- Salary is negotiable depending upon experience – salary will be up to £45K.
- Mobile phone and laptop.
- 22 days paid holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- Continual professional development.
- WATOK Licence.
- World travel opportunities.
- Private health insurance.
- Permanent contract and much more to be discussed in interview.
Please send your CV to Admin@agriFJ.co.uk if you are interested and you will be contacted if you are a suitable match.