Scotland Sales Manager – Ruminant Animal Health – Home-Based - Salary Between £30K - £35K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits - 12597KM
We are very pleased to be recruiting for this world leading ruminant animal health manufacturer. They are recruiting for this fantastic new position which will be home-based covering the whole of Scotland selling their fantastic range of products including medicine, micro nutrition and a range of ruminant animal health products.
To plan and carry out all sales activities within their assigned territory developing and extending a close working relationship with merchants, vets, farmers and wholesalers. Responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing the quality of the sale and service the company delivers.
Achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
Reports to: National Sales Manager.
- Generate and qualify sales leads.
- Prepare sales action plans and schedules.
- Make sales calls to new and existing customers.
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities.
- Develop and make presentations to current and potential customers.
- Maintain sales activity records and reports of customer interactions.
- Develop a technical understanding of the products.
- Respond to sales enquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person promptly.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good relationships.
- Follow up on sales activity.
- Quality checks on product and service delivery.
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management.
- Conduct market research.
- Manage and attend presentations and shows and other events.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
- Maintain and develop the customers database.
- Enter on a regular basis all relevant information and actions with the company’s CRM system.
- Effectively use the outlook calendar for all planned events, meetings, appointments etc.
- Understanding of, and experience in, business to business sales.
- Ability to undertake research and then communicate findings in an appropriate, written form.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of technical information, with the ability to convey this information to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and the Internet as a research tool.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Animal Health Industry.
- Relevant product and market knowledge.
- Knowledge of basic business principles and administration procedures.
- Relevant degree in a business or business-related discipline.
- Experience in a business to business sales environment.
- Personable and clearly extroverted.
- Naturally inquisitive and interested in researching business and organisations.
- Collaborative but action-oriented approach, with high comfort operating autonomously.
- Developed business acumen and communication skills.
- Passion for making a difference within the Agricultural sector.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Sales/Marketing/Business qualifications.
- Diary planning, organising and administering.
- Persuasiveness and negotiating.
- Adaptability and initiative.
- Basic salary between £30K - £35K.
- Home based, full expensed car, laptop, phone, credit card, fuel card.
Please send your CV to Admin@agriFJ.co.uk if you are interested and you will be contacted if you are a suitable match.