An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Stores & Workshop department to lead our ATV dealership and to deputise for the Stores & Workshop manager.
The primary role will be to lead the ATV franchise in all aspects but also to work alongside the Stores Manager in all aspects of running a busy warehouse, the hub of our practical operation.
Areas of work;
- Lead the ATV franchise in all aspects – sales (new & part ex ), liaising with workshop manager regarding servicing and scheduling, purchasing of ATV equipment and parts for clients and the fleet, managing and registering dealership warranties, marketing planning and activation at events, identifying new markets, client liaison.
- Working alongside workshop manager in managing fleet vehicles – service and inspection scheduling, sales of retired fleet vehicles when required.
- Working alongside our stores & warehouse manager in all aspects of running a busy warehouse – scheduling deliveries, stock management, staff management, purchasing, planning and scheduling.
- Manage the Stores in the general manager’s absence.
- The ability to develop relationships with clients (new and existing) mostly farming and shoot community.
- The ability to manage, communicate with the delegate to staff in a busy environment.
- Organised and methodical approach to tasks.
- Be able to use IT based stock management system.
- To be flexible, practical and able to turn your hand to anything
This is a perfect opportunity for someone passionate about sales, yet hard working to work within our diverse company and take ownership of growing a significant division of it.
Must be IT literate and open to all aspects of computer and practical based work within the warehouse and dealership.
The successful candidate must be hardworking, personable and sales target driven. Ideally with a rural sector/agricultural background.
We encourage applications from people of all experience levels as enthusiasm often outweighs experience. Graduates are encouraged to apply.
Ideally the role will commence ASAP and will be full-time, with fluctuations in the hours per week due to the seasonal nature of our workplace.
A competitive salary will be offered.
Closing date for applications is Friday 4th May 2018.
Please click on the apply button below to send your CV direct to the employer of this position.