Product Manager – Fats (Dairy) - East of England – Salary Between £35K - £45K + Bonus + Brilliant Benefits - 12606KM
Report to: Head of Animal Nutrition Marketing.
We are very pleased to be recruiting for this fantastic dairy nutrition company based in the East of England. They are one of Europe’s fastest growing, most influential and deeply respected international dairy nutrition businesses. This company’s job is to make the best, market-leading products and build deep, long-lasting and influential relationships. They are both a customer of and supplier to the dairy industry, so hold a position of influence.
- To product manage the global fats portfolio.
- To develop and implement marketing plans and sales support for branded fat products aligned with Global Product strategies and Region / Country / Key Customer plans.
- Drive the creation and the implementation of tactical marketing plans (all media) designed to enhance the company image, and ensure plans are monitored and implemented within agreed timescale and budget.
- Support the sales teams and subsidiaries proactively with marketing initiatives and campaign plans, keeping them updated with all new product campaign communications – ensuring that these are reflected in Region / Country / Key Customer plans.
- Advise fat supplement pricing policies in conjunction with commercial management.
- Co-ordinate the provision of bespoke trade support literature & materials in accordance with campaign objectives, marketing message and agreed timescales.
- Manage or assist major show presence.
- Undertake key market and product research activities as required.
- Develop relationships with key internal and external marketing suppliers (i.e. graphic design, PR, advertising agent, journalists, web and digital etc).
- Develop relationships with targeted influencers, plan and oversee the distribution of marketing and technical information to relevant influencers globally (e.g. farm advisors/nutritionists, forage specialists, dairy supply chain etc.).
- Assist the team to share information on relevant products, market trends, customer needs, and competitor activity. Oversee the product authorisation and deletion processes working cross-functionally and proposing ongoing improvements.
- Be fully involved in the Business Management System.
- To be aware of individual responsibilities and to be familiar with, and implement, all relevant processes and procedures.
- Undertake additional duties and projects as agreed with line manager.
- Good team player.
- Active listener.
- Positive “can do” work ethos and attitude.
- Strong ability to problem solve as individual and in team.
- Methodical, orderly and systematic work approach.
- Create a good first impression over the telephone with ability to inspire confidence and commitment.
- Ability to act on own convictions.
- Good people skills through face to face and telephone.
- Able to express ideas and problems clearly and objectively.
- Excellent time & budget management.
- Completer / finisher.
- Good project management skills.
- Comfortable in different cultures.
- Good understanding of artwork creation.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good market and product knowledge.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Good customer interface skills.
- Good animal nutritional knowledge.
- Good understanding of marketing process.
- Good understanding of selling process.
- Salary between £35K - £45K.
- Excellent profit related bonus.
- Car allowance.
- Excellent pension scheme.
To apply for this role and find out more information please send your up to date CV to admin@agriFJ.co.uk or contact Tara on 01527 878 550.
Please note only those who are suitably shortlisted will be contacted.