Sales Representative – Veterinary Supplies - South West - £30K - £35K + Commission + Car – 12630 KM
We are very pleased to be recruiting for this excellent established family run Animal Health business.
They manufacture Veterinary Products and also import and distribute a large range of Veterinary Products to sell across the UK to Veterinary Practices.
Their products include; Animal Health, Medicines, Instruments and all products that a Vet uses for large and small animals.
Selling the companies range of Veterinary Products to Veterinary Practices across the South West of England.
- Will have proven sales experience - ideally in a field-based capacity.
- A friendly personality is a must to get along with the friendly team.
- A consultative selling approach is required for the Vets as the sales process can take a few meetings to build a rapport ad trust.
- Someone who isn’t afraid to ask for the sale.
- Flexible approach as sometimes you may be required to stay away from home.
- Time management to manage your diary effectively.
- Training will be provided on the products.
- Someone with a Veterinary sales background would be a big advantage.
- You must have a good personality.
- Salary between £30K - £35K.
- Company Car and expenses paid.
- Excellent commission.
Please send your CV to Admin@agriFJ.co.uk if you are interested and you will be contacted if you are a suitable match.