Farm Manager – Yorkshire – Salary Up To £35K Basic + Vehicle + Phone + iPad – 12632 KM
Fantastic Fresh Produce Company specialising in the production of Root Vegetables, Brassicas and Salad.
An exciting vacancy has become available working alongside the Farm Manager as a Farm Manager based at a Fresh Produce Farm in Yorkshire.
This is a hands-on farming role where you will be responsible for a variety of farming duties. You will also be responsible for managing a team of permanent and temporary staff.
- Living in Yorkshire.
- Strong vegetable / fresh produce background.
- People management experience.
- You will need to be very passionate about farming and have a genuine interest to work in a busy farm environment.
- You will need to be a dedicated hard-working Farm Manager and be able to work well under pressure.
- Have a fantastic personality and easily get along working within a family fun team environment.
- Be strong willed and easily work under pressure.
- You will ideally have PA1 and PA2 Qualifications.
- Be experienced in driving tractors.
- Up to £35K Basic Salary Depending Upon Experience.
- Plus Vehicle / Mobile Phone and iPad.
Please send your CV to Admin@agriFJ.co.uk if you are interested and you will be contacted if you are a suitable match.