Regional Business Development Executive – Gloucestershire – Salary £24K - £25K Basic + Bonus + Commission (£40K OTE) + Excellent Benefits - 12629 KM
We are recruiting for an Agricultural Venue based in Gloucestershire.
Reports to: Regional Hospitality Manager
- To proactively drive Hospitality business for the Region’s venues and converts sales enquiries into confirmed business.
- To support the Regional Hospitality Manager and Head of Sales in maximising sales from new and existing customers.
- To proactively sell Hospitality packages to achieve and exceed sales targets for the region and maximise sales through prioritising events, up selling where possible and targeting key customers.
- Devising innovative sales incentives to grow business from the existing customer base to meet targets and ensure strong levels of repeat business.
- To identify and target new commercial customers and sectors and bring in new sales from these markets to achieve business targets through proactive sales initiatives, including generating and attending client meetings off site and site visits.
- To account manage relationships with key Hospitality accounts and agents.
- To support the Regional Hospitality Manager on day to day sales matters, and special initiatives as and when required.
- To be responsible for meeting and corresponding with all potential clients.
- To assist with the preparation of proposals for new clients and to meet and show round where necessary the facilities on offer across the region.
- To ensure the effective management of the enquiries, including Client communication regarding their booking, ensuring details are up-to-date and diary notes are maintained within EBMS (and other systems) throughout sales process.
- To maintain accurate sales on EBMS so reports can be produced in a timely manner.
- Work with the catering and operations team to ensure that both F&B and service standards set for all business areas are innovative and of a high quality that delivers best experience.
- To work collaboratively with the Marketing department to deliver messages to potential clients.
- To represent the region as required at exhibitions, open days and other client liaison activities.
- To get involved and actively participate in local networking groups and relevant stake holders across other racing organizations as required.
- To assist in the creation and implementation of effective Sales activity as outlined in the overall region’s commercial strategy ensuring that accurate reporting of such initiatives is carried out.
- In conjunction with all relevant partners ensure that the levels of Customer experience for the region are market leading and the customer feedback is analysed.
- Embrace the JCR Core Values as part of working practices.
- General sales office duties including answering telephone and handling enquiries.
- To operate in a way that ensures you are a recognised role model for the company's Core Values and Behaviours.
- To comply at all times with Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices in accordance with current legislation and as detailed in the Company’s
- Health & Safety Policy and Procedures.
- To take personal responsibility for the sustainability of the company by minimising waste of company resources including gas and electricity, as well as protecting the environment as described in the company’s Environment Management System.
- Good all round general education.
- Hospitality & Events industry or leisure, travel, hotel industry.
- Local knowledge would be preferable.
- Proactive sales experience in a similar sales role
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- To have a proven record of sales negotiation and persuasive selling skills.
- To have experience in Account Management.
- Excellent organisational skills and examples of attention to detail.
- Excellent sales presentation skills.
- Excellent sales opportunity focus.
- Pro-active approach. Customer focus, Tenacious and Energetic.
- Able to work both on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Financially aware.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Experience with Word and Excel is essential.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, open and good team player.
- Flexible and open to new ideas.
- Due to nature of position out of normal hours working will be required.
- Salary between £24K - £25K Basic.
- Excellent earning potential (£40K OTE) - Bonus + Commission paid.
- Plus many other benefits.
To apply please send your CV to: admin@agriFJ.co.uk