Produce / Quality Manager – Fresh Produce - Midlands – Salary Between £40K - £50K – 12635 KM 2
We are pleased to be recruiting for this fantastic fresh produce company based in the Midlands.
- Manage the approved supplier list for all produce suppliers.
- Manage products specifications for all produce materials.
- Review PPU’s, spray records and residue analysis from all produce materials, by suppliers, by country of origin, by season.
- Approve PPU’s, spray records and residue analysis from all produce materials, by suppliers, by country of origin by season against relevant EU, UK legislation and against customer codes of practice where applicable. (Demonstrating relevant qualifications and competence to do this).
- Liaise direct with customers on all issues related to the produce supply base. This will include quality, legality, food safety and any other issues relating to the supply base.
- Represent the business on retailer forums on all produce issues.
- Be the link between the company, customers and produce suppliers
- Work in conjunction with procurement teams to deliver a produce supply solution.
- Be the primary contact for produce suppliers.
- Working with retailers approval systems ensure all produce materials conform to their requirements e.g. Asda Food Experts.
- Work extensively within the produce supply base, domestically and overseas to deliver the produce supply solution, driving food safety, quality and legality.
- Fresh produce background.
- Must have experience of approving spray records.
- PPU experience.
- Pesticide legislation experience.
- Fantastic relationship building with supplier experience.
- Risk assessment experience.
- Management of supplier lists.
- Commutable once a week to Midlands office.
- Flexible to work from home.
- Salary between £40K - £50K + excellent benefits to be discussed.
- Some international travel will be available to the ideal candidate.
To apply for this role and find out more information please send your up to date CV to admin@agriFJ.co.uk or contact Tara on 01527 878 550.
Please note only those who are suitably shortlisted will be contacted.