Technical Manager – Veterinary Experience – Home-Based – Salary Between £40K - £50K + Car + Excellent Benefits – 12637 KM
Fast-growing company specialising in the development and distribution of a range of minerals and boluses for the ruminant industry. As part of a strategy for continued expansion this company are now seeking to recruit a Veterinary Manager to provide technical support to both in the UK and export markets. This will be predominantly a field-based role for a qualified vet requiring extensive travel within the UK and overseas markets.
- Advising fellow staff members, customers, end users and the media delivering the company's technical message through advertising, training, editorial literature, presentations, and social media.
- Handling technical enquiries from vets and farmers.
- Planning and supervision of trials that will support the marketing campaign for new and existing products in the UK and overseas.
- Implementation of near to market R&D activities.
- When required, the management, investigation, and resolution of complaints.
- A qualified vet with at least 5 years' experience with farm animals combined with an in-depth knowledge and interest in trace element nutrition and metabolic disorders of cattle and sheep.
- Experience of dairy cow and sheep production, particularly in forage based production systems.
- A good communicator (both written and spoken) with the ability to develop healthy, professional relationships with all key interest groups at varying levels.
- This should include the ability to convey information to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- A good grounding in business principles together with excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work and deliver to deadlines.
- A strong but personable character and a team player who will develop a close working relationship with both office staff and the sales team.
- Passion, energy, adaptability and initiative.
- Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director the successful candidate, after initial induction and training, will expect to be field based spending 50-70% of his or her time away from the office.
To apply for this role and find out more information please send your up to date CV to admin@agriFJ.co.uk or contact Tara on 01527 878 550.
Please note only those who are suitably shortlisted will be contacted.