AGRICULTURAL RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – OFFICE BASED IN BROMSGROVE – FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY & EARNINGS - 12465 KM
Due to expansion, Agricultural and Farming Jobs are looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Consultant to add to our successful Recruitment team based at our office in Bromsgrove.
Are you looking for a life changing job where you can have a fantastic work-life balance and have fun, enjoy your work in a professional working recruitment environment?
Would you like to be part of our successful, hardworking, fun, professional and highly dynamic team and earn yourself very good money with a great work-life balance?
Due to the ongoing and continued success and expansion of our highly prestigious agency, Agricultural and Farming Jobs are seeking another experienced recruiter to join our rapidly expanding team!
We are currently inundated with clients recruiting for various roles and now would be a fantastic time for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our busy recruitment team to help manage and support the recruitment for many market leading Agricultural clients!
Our top consultants are earning fantastic monthly figures, month in and month out, that some people take a year to earn! Are you money motivated? If you are a hard worker and have the desire to succeed this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
The majority of our work is done over the telephone, e mail and by attending client and candidate meetings therefore we are looking for an individual with fantastic communication skills who can easily build rapport with candidates and clients to provide a professional service.
Agricultural and Farming Jobs offer a fantastic training programme supported by one of our top performers. We also encourage personal development and have ongoing training to ensure you are supported throughout your career and are always motivated and achieving your targets and goals!
We are a professional trustworthy agency that is very well known for our success in the industry and this has been noted by many of our clients, candidates and even competitors – something we are very proud of! Would you like to be part of our growing success?
Would you like to be part of our successful, hardworking, fun, and highly dynamic team?
We have many loyal, happy clients who consistently use us for their recruitment processes as well as working exclusively with numerous top companies within the Agricultural industry – something we know our competitors are extremely envious of!
- You MUST have proven successful recruitment experience!
- We are looking for an individual who is ideally interested in the Agricultural industry and ideally can back this up with a relevant University degree.
- You must be a fantastic communicator and easily be able to build relationships at a senior professional level.
- You must be able to handle working in a demanding, fast paced industry and believe in quality and offering the best service possible!
- You must be computer literate and easily be able to learn the use of our impressive CRM database.
- Being able to handle pressure is also a MUST.
- All of our recruiters are tough and handle pressure very well!
- You must be money motivated and be willing to give the job 110% effort.
- You must be able to be based from our Bromsgrove Office.
We have on offer for the right person:
- Basic Salary to be discussed at interview (Depending upon experience)
- A fantastic earning potential available for top achievers!
- Realistically in your first year we aim for you to earn between £50k - £60k! Increasing year on year! Totally realistic and proven by our current recruiters!
- A fantastic commission scheme!
- Supportive training scheme, provided by one of the best billers in the industry.
- Additional staff incentives including staff team building days/weekends.
- Ongoing personal development
- Behavioural incentives as well as monetary incentives!
- A professional yet fun working environment
- A lovely office within a professional business environment.
Company Pension scheme
- + Plus more to be discussed at interview.
I understand that not all recruiters out there in the industry are happy and may not being rewarded as much as they would like – If this is you, I would be happy to talk to you on a confidential basis!
If you are interested in this life changing and very exciting opportunity please have a look the website www.agriFJ.co.uk and contact Kate Moxon (Managing Director) for a chat on 07854 255526 or on our office number: 01527 878550.
Please ask for Kate Moxon (Kate@agriFJ.co.uk) – Managing Director – Please note all calls will be in total confidence. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you to all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.