Timac Agro develops, manufactures and markets specialist fertilisers and nutritional specialities that are quality patented for their agronomic effectiveness.
- Part of a worldwide brand of agro-supplies, active in 50 countries across the world
- A subsidiary of the global Group Roullier, part of an 8,000 employee strong international business with a turnover of > €3 billion
- Offering a highly diverse range of products from specialist fertilisers, soil conditioners, bio-stimulants, animal nutrition and welfare products
If you want to join an innovator within agriculture, a forward-thinker in regards to farming practices and a company that has trebled in size in the last year – then Timac Agro UK, could be the company for you!
We’re looking for a Regional Sales Manager to take over an incumbent team of Technical Field Sales professionals in Wales. Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Manage an incumbent team of field sales staff across Wales. Whilst also recruiting into the team, training members of staff and supporting field based activities.
- Develop distributor relationships both locally across Wales, and nationally for the business. The business model relies on these relationships in its development throughout the UK.
- Manage the P&L, and undertake budgetary responsibilities for the Welsh team, as a key contribution to the national commercial success.
The location is home-based/field based. Essentially the British countryside will be your office, and the farming/agricultural community will be your customer base!
- Very competitive salary
- First year annual bonus structure, with a chance for commercial profit share
- Excellent career growth and advancement opportunities both nationally and internationally
- A genuine chance to improve farming practices within your local area, and help farmer’s in getting the very best out what they have.
- An opportunity to work autonomously, building your brand and reputation, and the responsibility of building Timac Agro’s growing reputation in the UK marketplace
- Absorb a wealth of information, with a comprehensive training programme, covering soil science, crop management, fertiliser performance, animal nutrition & welfare, and much, much more.