Mushroom Grower Manager – £30K - £40K + Accommodation - East Anglia - 12660 KM
Traditional mushroom farm growing tonnes of mushrooms each week with composting on site. Involved with growing crop from start process until picked mushrooms leave farm on a refrigerated truck for pack house.
- Composting (phase 1), bulk phase 2, spawn running in trays, case running, pinning, growing, crop timing, estimating and liaising with picking team.
- Staff management, controlling production and picking costs.
- Hygiene, Assured Produce scheme audit (Red Tractor), HACCP, COSHH and Health and Safety.
- Hours can vary and will involve some work every other weekend.
- Need energy, enthusiasm, imagination, a can-do attitude, determination to succeed, a good communicator, be flexible and prepared to do extra when busy.
- Should be educated to a good level.
- Have good technical agricultural experience and training.
- Fork lift licence – desirable.
- PA1 & PA6 – desirable.
- £30K - £40K – dependent upon experience.
- Accommodation provided.
To apply please send your CV to: admin@agriFJ.co.uk