Glenbrook Renewable Service Management Ltd is a newly established company which operate a 3.8MW Anaerobic Digestion Plant in Ballybofey Co. Donegal.
We are currently seeking to recruit two Full-Time General operatives for our busy factory.
The General operative’s main duties will include:
- Inspecting incoming loads of feedstock and completing necessary documentation
- Loading of feedstock to enable plant feeding
- Oversee and manage dispatch of products ensuring all requirements are satisfied
- Changing and repairing motors and valves as directed to a high standard
- Ensure site is clean and free from debris / litter at all times
- Hours will be on a shift pattern basis and will include day evening and night shifts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role (not essential)
- A good eye for detail & quality control
- A willingness to learn and develop skills
- The ability to work as a team
- The ability to work to given deadlines
- Possess any of the following certification would be advantage: Loading Shovel Qualification; Safe Pass; First Aid certification; Confined Spaces and Manuel Handling Qualified.
Glenbrook Renewables Service Management Ltd. Welcome all applications and ask that applicants submit their CV together with a short cover ketter eplaing why they are applying for this position.
Closing date is 5 PM Friday 6th July 2018
All applications will be dealt withy promptly and in the strictest confidence
Glenbrook Renewable Services Management Ltd. Is an equal opportunities employer.
Please click on the apply button below to send your CV direct to the employer of this position.