Mole Valley Farmers are the UK’s largest rural retailer of goods and services to farmers and the general public. We are a progressive and diverse business with an annual turnover exceeding £400m, employing over 2,100 employees.
Agricultural Marketing Coordinator – Full time
We have an exciting opportunity for an Agricultural Marketing Coordinator to join our busy marketing team based at our Head Office in South Molton. The successful applicant will work closely with and report to the Agricultural Marketing Manager and will be responsible for implementing and executing a wide range of agricultural marketing activity across the business.
What you will be doing …
- Coordinating the delivery of marketing campaigns using a wide range of channgels.
- Manager internal communications for marketing plans, campaign execution and past campaign analysis for the retail stores you hold responsibility for.
- Plan, coordinate and take responsibility for the delivery implementation of printed materials
- Manage costs within the parameters set within the marketing plan
What you will bring …
- Interest, understanding and experience with agriculture / farming
- Experience in a similar role (qualifications would be desirable)
- Excellent organisational skills, strong attention to detail and demonstrable flair for marketing, whether from an agency or client-side role
- Attitude, intellect and drive are as important as experience
What we can do for you …
- A long term and rewarding career in an expanding business
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Child care vouchers
- Life assurance after 1 years’ service
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to provide feedback on your application.
Please click on the apply button below to be redirected to the Mole Valley Farmers career page where you can apply for this position directly.