Mole Valley Farmers are the UK’s largest rural retailer of goods and services to farmers and the general public. We are a progressive and diverse business with an annual turnover exceeding £420m, employing over 2,100 employees.
As a Farm Sales Coordinator, you will be involved in developing sales to existing members and attracting new members where possible. You will encourage the use of services offered by Mole Country Stores by using campaigns and promotional material to achieve sales growth in your area.
What you will be doing ...
- Developing sales with existing members and attracting new members where possible
- You will maximise the use of campaigns and promotional material to achieve sales growth
- You will assist in organising sales and promotional meetings
- To gain a general knowledge of products supplied by Mole Country Stores
What you will bring ...
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in Farming / Agriculture
- Skill, drive and passion to increase sales
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to quickly build business relationships
- RSQP qualification is desirable
What we can do for you ....
- A long term career in an expanding business
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Child care vouchers
- Life assurance after 1 years’ service
Please click on the apply button below to be redirected to the Mole Valley Farmers career page where you can apply for this position direct.