Hatchery Manager – Midlands – Salary £40K - £45K + Accommodation + Car + Bonus + Benefits – 12671 KM
World leading poultry company, developing pedigree lines for the production of broiler chickens and turkeys.
This world renowned company are now seeking a Hatchery Manager who will have full operational responsibility to plan, organise and control the day-to-day activities of the hatching and delivery of day old chicks to match customer orders to agreed quality standards within a bio-secure environment.
Key responsibilities of this role include working with colleagues across the business to ensure that you and your team deliver optimum hatch results to meet the demands of our customers, ensuring the highest chick quality and service to domestic and international customers.
- Management experience within a commercial poultry hatchery.
- Hatchery experience is essential.
- Able to demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to manage small teams and be able to plan and organise a technically complex operation to high standards of quality, bio-security and cost efficiency.
- A competitive salary and benefits package is offered, salary between £40K - £45K.
- Accommodation on site is provided and is a requirement of the role. Relocation assistance will also be available if required.
Please send your CV to Admin@agriFJ.co.uk if you are interested and you will be contacted if you are a suitable match.