Senior Export Manager (Livestock) – Midlands – Salary £45K - £52K + Benefits – 12705 KM
We are very pleased to be recruiting for this fantastic agricultural company who represent and offer services to a range of sectors including cattle, sheep, pigs, cereals and horticulture. They are now recruiting for their livestock division and now require a Senior Export Manager to be based in the Midlands.
- Develop and deliver defined areas of the Livestock Export business plan. Contribute to the overall development of the Livestock export business plan.
- Monitor performance ensuring that targets / KPI’s are achieved.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of activities to ensure their appropriateness and value for levy money.
- Select and manage external agencies / suppliers to ensure focus, commitment and achievement of agreed targets.
- Manage relationships with in-house communications, production and digital teams.
- Support the Head of Asia Pacific and Export Manager team in promoting a positive and collaborative culture within the team that is focused on delivering customer service and excellent value for money.
- Work with the International and Sector Strategy Director’s to gain support for activities as required.
- Represent Division / levy payers in public and in the media.
- Manage and carry out budget accounting / management to make the most effective use of levy funds.
- Liaise with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including media and sector opinion formers and maintain contact with the industry through participation in meetings/events/open days as required.
- Maximise external and cross divisional co-funding opportunities.
- Fully knowledgeable / qualified in export Marketing and/or Communications sector, including significant practical experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the livestock sectors and international trade.
- May have higher level professional qualification in communications e.g CIM, CIPR.
- Line management experience, including staff development / mentoring.
- Experience in managing budgets.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work under own initiative, while still possessing collaborative skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Collaborative approach with flair for networking.
- Ability to travel extensively overseas with periods away from home.
- Salary range: £45,000 - £52,000
- Contract type: Permanent
- Hours: 35
Please send your CV to admin@agriFJ.co.uk if you are interested and you will be contacted if you are a suitable match.