Senior Export and Supply Chain Manager (Crops) – Midlands – Salary £38K - £42K + Benefits – 12696 KM
We are very pleased to be recruiting for this fantastic agricultural company who represent and offer services to a range of sectors within the agricultural and horticultural industries. They are now recruiting for their crops division and now require a Senior Export and Supply Chain Manager to be based in the Midlands.
- Contribute to strategic plans to maximise export market opportunities for UK cereals and oilseeds in target overseas markets through technical and supply chain input, ensuring that plans meet the needs of levy payers and offer return on investment.
- Provide support for both cereals inward and outward missions and other export activities.
- Provide support for potato export activities by providing input on phytosanitary/supply chain issues during potato inward and outward missions and other export activities.
- Develop and project manage delivery of defined supply chain projects aimed at driving efficiencies in the cereal and oilseed supply chains.
- Develop strategies to engender change in cereal growers and traders through understanding cost of production and growing to specific markets.
- Work with Head of crops exports to build strong relationships with UK trade, cereal and potato supply chain and stakeholders ensuring company activities are timely, relevant and meet industry need.
- Effective liaison with relevant Government departments and represent the company on external working groups, as required, with technical support from relevant colleagues.
- Some line management responsibility for cereals/oilseeds and supply chain.
- Extensive knowledge of agriculture or food sectors, with developed knowledge of UK cereal and potato industries.
- Relevant international experience.
- Fluency in one or more European languages (French/Spanish/Italian).
- Practical experience in business-to-business marketing. May have higher level professional qualification in marketing and/or communications e.g CIM, CIPR.
- Line management experience, including staff development / mentoring.
- Budgetary experience.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work under own initiative, while still possessing collaborative skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Collaborative approach with flair for networking.
- Ability to travel with periods away from home, include overseas where appropriate.
- Salary range: £38,000 - £42,000
- Contract type: Permanent
- Hours: 35
Please send your CV to admin@agriFJ.co.uk if you are interested and you will be contacted if you are a suitable match.