Assistant Countrystore Manager – Mole Country Stores
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company who form part of the UK’s largest rural retailer of goods and services to farmers and the general public. We are a progressive and diverse business with over 55 stores nationwide and employing over 2,100 employees for the company.
Reporting into the Countrystore Manager, you will be a key member of the store management team where you will be responsible for sales and service and the performance of your store through building a highly engaged and high performing team.
• Leading from the front with a hands-on approach you will inspire your team, bring fun to the work place and create a fantastic place to work and shop.
• Guaranteeing that your store delivers exceptional standards of customer service to all customers through the knowledge and expertise you and your team.
• Being a vital part to the running of the store which has excellent standards and contributing towards achieving and exceeding key store targets.
• Playing a key role in inspiring, training and developing your team.
• Communicating effectively to your team, providing them with team updates and informing them of any company, operational and product changes.
• Acting as Duty Manager and taking full responsibility for the store in the absence of the Countrystore Manager.
• You’ll have a passion for retail and a passion for agriculture / farming.
• You’ll have at least 1 years supervisory / management experience, from a similar, fast-paced retail environment
• You’ll have a proven track record of delivering high standards across the board.
• You’ll be a people person, who is a real team player and able to engage and motivate a team.
• You’ll be hungry to be part of a successful store and be proactive in your approach.
• A long term and rewarding career in an expanding business
• A competitive salary
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time employees)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Staff discount
• Child care vouchers
• Life assurance after 1 years’ service
Please click on the apply button below to be redirected to the Mole Country Stores Careers page, where you can apply for this position direct.