Service Engineer - Peterborough - £14ph + Overtime - 12717 JP
A well respected manufacturer of agricultural machinery based in Peterborough.
Due to the success of the company, my client is now recruiting for an experienced Service Engineer at their depot in Peterborough. Full training and the ability to work in a modern workshop, with all required tools and resources, will be on offer to the suitable candidate.
My client is looking for experienced engineers to work in the workshop on production and service and field service engineers to work both in the workshop and at customer sites. Experience in Agricultural Engineering is preferred.
- Repairing and Preparing used machinery and equipment.
- Carrying out service and repair work within the workshop and off-site.
- Using diagnostic tooling (training will be provided).
- Installing new and used machinery and equipment.
- Have the ability to diagnose and repair modern Agricultural Machinery – Agricultural Engineering background/knowledge is essential.
- Good knowledge of diesel engines, transmissions, hydraulic systems and electrics.
- Excellent customer skills.
- A Real Team player mentality.
- Paying up to £14 per hour depending on experience (based on a 40 hour week).
- Overtime paid at time and a half Monday-Saturday and double-time on a Sunday, Plus Company Vehicle & Mobile for the Service Engineer role.
Please send your CV to James Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org