Workshop Foreman / Team Leader - Peterborough - Salary c£35k - 12718 JP
A well respected manufacturer of agricultural machinery based in Peterborough.
Due to the success of the company, my client is now recruiting for an experienced Workshop Foreman at their depot in Peterborough. A rewarding career awaits and the ability to work in a modern workshop, with all required tools and resources, will be on offer to the suitable candidate.
This is an extremely important role within the company and you will be working very closely with the Managing Director on day to day business decisions and the smooth running of the Engineering side of the business, whilst managing the Engineers on a day to day basis. Experience in Agricultural Engineering is preferred and previous Team Leading/Foreman experience is also essential.
- Managing a team of Engineers.
- Repairing and Preparing used machinery and equipment.
- Assisting with the smooth running of the Engineering department.
- Carrying out service and repair work within the workshop and off-site.
- Installing new and used machinery and equipment.
- Have the ability to diagnose and repair modern Agricultural Machinery – Agricultural Engineering background/knowledge is essential
- Previous Team Leading or Foreman experience.
- Good knowledge of diesel engines, transmissions, hydraulic systems and electrics.
- Excellent customer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A Real Team player mentality.
- Paying up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience (based on a 40 hour week)
- Overtime is available, plus Company Vehicle & Mobile for the Service Engineer role.
Please send your CV to James Phillips at: email@example.com