Mechanical Fitter / Engineer - West Midlands - Salary c£30K - £31K Basic - 12315 JP
A well respected national outfit who offer a comprehensive range of hydraulic components, as well as complete hydraulic and control solutions.
Due to the success of the company, my client is now recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Fitter / Engineer at their depot in the West Midlands. A rewarding career awaits and the ability to work in a modern workshop, with all required tools and resources, will be on offer to the suitable candidate.
This is an extremely important role within the company and you will be working very closely with the management team, however you must be able to work independently and be highly dedicated and motivated to work unsupervised on occasion.
- Repairing and Preparing used machinery and equipment.
- Assisting with the smooth running of the Engineering department.
- Carrying out service and repair work within the workshop and occasionally off-site.
- The ability to diagnose and repair all types of machinery from a number of different sectors.
- A generally sound mechanical mind and qualification.
- Good knowledge of hydraulic systems and mechanics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A Real Team player mentality.
- Paying up to £31,000 per annum depending on experience (based on a 40 hour week) negotiable on experience and skill set.
- Overtime is available.
Please send your CV to James Phillips at: firstname.lastname@example.org