Junior Office Assistant – Part Time Hours – Bromsgrove Based
Agricultural and Farming Jobs are continually expanding and are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic office junior to join our busy team on a part time basis at our offices in Bromsgrove.
Due to the continued success of our Recruitment Sales division the business is growing every month and our senior team needs more admin support.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our busy recruitment team!
- You will be helping maintain our database ensuring it is kept up to date and in line with data protection.
- Managing the company social media pages (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc)
- Posting jobs on behalf on the recruitment consultants
- General office admin support (time reporting, managing and greeting guests and being the point person for the office.)
- Professionally answering the telephone.
- Inputting candidate details on to our CRM system.
This is a flexible role that will develop over time, and as a company we are keen to make sure that our employees progress. For the right candidate we will support future career development and it is so important for us that we find someone who is motivated and wants to flourish in this exciting opportunity
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will live locally to our office in Bromsgrove.
- Will be very happy working in a lively, busy office environment.
- You need to be motivated and enthusiastic!
- A team player is a MUST.
- Admin experience is required.
- IT Literate (Use of Word / Excel and Outlook) is ideal.
- Use of a CRM system would be ideal.
Package on offer:
- Good basic salary (To be discussed)
- Holiday allowance (No weekend work or Bank Holidays)
- Supportive fun yet professional working environment
- Company Pension plan
- On-going training and support.
Please send your CV and interest to the MD, Kate Moxon – kate@agriFJ.co.uk or contact Kate on; 01527 878550.
We look forward to hearing from you.