Senior Analyst – Cereals & Oilseeds – Midlands – Salary Between £28K - £43K – 12807 KM
We are very pleased to be recruiting for this fantastic agricultural company who represent and offer services to a range of sectors including cereals and horticulture. They are now recruiting for their cereals and oilseeds division and now require a Senior Analyst to be office based in the Midlands.
The role of Senior Analyst involves collecting, analysing, interpreting and clearly communicating agricultural market intelligence.
- Lead on and manage the collection and dissemination of market intelligence information relating to the sector you are allocated to.
- Manage and improve the data validation processes, ensuring the accuracy of outputs.
- Lead on quality management in relation to the data processes in your sector.
- Project manage initiatives aimed at implementing consistent data collection and reporting processes that maximise the use of the software available and create time and processing efficiencies.
- Undertake reporting feedback projects; ensuring staff and levy payer suggestions are captured and incorporated, increasing the value of the data delivered to stakeholders.
- Build and maintain close contact with internal and external stakeholders to ensure information remains relevant and is effectively disseminated.
- Day-to-day management of areas of divisional budget may be required.
- Sign off of specific industry outputs.
- Line manage a small team.
- Professional qualification to at least degree standard in Economics/Agriculture or another numerate discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Experience of using modern IT applications. Essential: Excel and Access. Desirable: SQL and Tableau High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organising and project management skills.
- Experience of leading a small team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of agricultural sector preferable.
Please send your CV to Admin@agriFJ.co.uk if you are interested and you will be contacted if you are a suitable match. For more information please call 01527 878 550.