Administrator and PA to MD – Part Time Hours – Bromsgrove Based
Agricultural and Farming Jobs are continually expanding and are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic administrator to join our busy team ideally to start on a part time basis at our prestigious offices in Bromsgrove.
Due to the continued success of our Recruitment Sales division the business is growing every month and our senior team needs additional administration support.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our busy recruitment team in all aspects.
- You will be helping maintain our important database ensuring it is kept up to date and in line with data protection.
- Managing the companies’ social media pages (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc).
- Posting job adverts on behalf on the recruitment consultants.
- General office admin support (time reporting, managing and greeting guests and being the point contact for the office.)
- Professionally answering the telephone and taking messages and directing calls.
- Inputting candidate details on to our CRM system.
- Supporting marketing and company brand awareness.
- Supporting the Managing Director supporting her in additional duties as and when required.
This is a flexible role that will develop over time. As a company we are keen to make sure that our employees progress. For the right candidate we will support future career development and it is so important for us that we find someone who is motivated and wants to flourish in this exciting and developing opportunity!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will live locally to our office in Bromsgrove.
- Will be very happy working in a lively, busy office environment.
- You need to be motivated and enthusiastic!
- A team player is a MUST.
- Current Administration experience is required.
- IT Literate (Use of Word / Excel and Outlook) is essential.
- Use of a CRM system would be highly advantageous.
- A forward thinking individual who is looking to progress their career.
- You must be available to work 2-3 days per week and for this to be increased in time.
Package on offer:
- Excellent basic salary (To be discussed in interview).
- Holiday allowance (No weekend work or Bank Holidays).
- Supportive fun yet professional working environment.
- Company Pension plan.
- On-going training and support.
Please send your CV and interest to the MD, Kate Moxon – kate@agriFJ.co.uk or contact Kate on; 01527 878550.
We look forward to hearing from you.