** Part Time PA & Office Administration Assistant - Bromsgrove **
Location: Basepoint, Bromsgrove, B60 3ET
Salary: Competitive and Company Benefits (Depending upon experience and hours)
Agricultural and Farming Jobs are continually expanding and looking for a part time PA and Office Administration Assistant to support the administration tasks of our small yet very busy office based in Bromsgrove.
This exciting new role will include; effectively assisting the Managing Director, undertaking duties within other areas of the business, including supporting our Recruitment and Advertising sales teams, marketing, general HR admin tasks, database management and office administration.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Managing Director as a PA.
- You may be required to attend client meetings with the Managing Director.
- Assisting with any travel arrangements.
Maintaining our company database ensuring all relevant contact information is continually up to date.
- Dealing with the companies suppliers.
- Ongoing cleansing of the company database on our professional CRM system.
- Answering incoming telephone calls from candidates and clients.
- Completing various Marketing tasks and new ideas.
- Ensuring all of the company social media platforms are up to date.
- Posting new job adverts across all company social media pages.
- Supporting the ongoing development of the business.
- Managing confidential and sensitive information to and from clients and candidates.
- All general administrative duties and working with the sales management team to ensure all admin and marketing tasks are actioned in a timely and consistent manner.
- Inputting invoices onto Sage.
- Updating company Excel spreadsheets.
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate will need to be easily commutable to our office in Bromsgrove. We are also located within a ten-minute walk from the new Bromsgrove train station. We are looking for someone to start on a part time basis initially with a view to this role becoming permanent in the future. You must be comfortable to work at all levels in fast paced and potentially high-demanding situations. You must be an excellent problem-solver, IT literate with possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a proactive, self-motivated, "can do" and "do whatever it takes" attitude. You must be positive and enthusiastic and be willing to work from home on some occasions when required.
Ideal Skills and Abilities:
- Experience as a PA / Office assistant / Assistant administrator in a business environment.
- Experience of prioritising high level sensitive information and enquiries.
- Have the ability to effectively interact with executives at all levels.
- First class organisational skills with a quality service-driven approach working at a fast yet quality pace.
- Extremely well organised with a flexible approach able to deal with changing demands.
- Someone who takes ownership of assigned tasks and can also work well independently.
- Fantastic Marketing skills and creative ideas.
- Resourceful problem solver with the ability to anticipate the Managing Director's needs in a proactive and positive way.
- Effective multitasker - ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and calmly under pressure.
- A team player who is professional, responsible with a good positive attitude.
- High integrity, trustworthy, and highly confidential with sound judgement and professional maturity.
- Experience of MS Word, Outlook 365 and Excel is a must!
- A genuine interest in the Agricultural Industry would also be an advantage but not essential.
Package; Negotiable for the ideal candidate. Bonuses available, fantastic office working environment, great team to work alongside and fantastic career progression opportunity for the right person!
At Agricultural and Farming Jobs, we pride ourselves on offering a quality service with a work hard play hard attitude. We need someone with the same outlook to join our team.
Career progression opportunities within the company are most certainly an option for the right person.
For further information or to discuss the role in more detail please contact the Managing Director, Kate Moxon directly on; 07854 255526.
Please send your CV and cover letter to; Kate@agriFJ.co.uk