Are you looking for a career in one of Europe’s leading fresh produce companies? Are you dynamic, ambitious and motivated? Are you passionate about our industry? If so, then our Management Training Scheme (MTS) is right for you!
Our two year training programmes are centred around Commercial, Technical, Operations, Business Functions and of course Farming. You will be placed in four different placements tailored towards your interests, with the opportunity to work overseas.
Our Level 5 Chartered Management Institute accredited development programme is provided with training, coaching and mentoring, helping to prepare you to be a future leader.
Our Management Training Scheme is open to final year students and recent graduates. MTS will help you to develop valuable skills that will support you in your chosen career path. We also offer one of the most competitive salaries in the sector.
What we are looking for:
• Ability to demonstrate firm leadership potential
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have the capacity to problem solve and use own initiative
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Confident interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a team
• Be numerical, analytical and PC literate
• A genuine interest in the fresh produce industry
You will need:
• Willingness to travel and relocate if necessary
• Must have a driving license and own car prior to starting MTS
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Minimum of 2:1 desired
• International placements and job opportunities
• Coaching and mentoring on the job
• Organised socials with other MTS trainees and those in their early careers
• Level 5 in Leadership
• Exposure to industry leading innovation
• Working with and networking with industry professionals
• Subsidised Christmas party
• Subsidised Gym
• 31 days holiday (inc. bank holiday)
• Very competitive salary
How to apply:
Please click on the apply button below to be redirected to the G's Careers page, where you can apply for this position direct.
Applications close on the 10th December. Telephone interviews commence in January, with the assessment centre being held in February.
Proposed start date September 2019.
£20,000 - £29,000