Agricultural Service Technicians x 3 – Shropshire/Newport/Sudbury/Welshpool – Field Based - Salary Between £28K - £32K basic- 12832 JP
A leading agricultural machinery dealer. Supplying an extensive range of new machinery throughout, Staffordshire, Derbyshire and Mid Wales and their high quality used equipment is sold across the UK and abroad.
There are several exciting Agricultural Field Service Technician roles available for a leading agricultural machinery dealer, you will be expected to be field based and be responsible for the service and repairs of Agricultural vehicles and machinery accordingly.
- Ideally from the agricultural industry, however background is open for the right person, will look at Construction, Heavy Plant, HGV etc.
- Needs 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems to effect the repair of agricultural equipment.
- Ability to use standard computer applications, internet functions.
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes, Good customer relationship skills.
- Familiar with John Deere, JCB and competitive products.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Minimum certification level LTA or comparable John Deere scale.
- Fork lift and vehicle driving licence preferred.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
Salary between £28K to £32K basic dependant on experience & skill set. 25 days holiday + bank holidays, all training provided with a clear long term progression available with fantastic career development plans. Company van, phone and laptop.
If this sounds like the role for you then please send a copy of your CV to James Phillips - James@agriFJ.co.uk