Senior Service Technician - Cambridgeshire - Salary c£27K - £32K Basic + Benefits - 12845JP
A long standing successfully ran business with a network of branches in the South and East of England with 100+ years of trading in the Agricultural & Construction sectors.
Due to the success of the company my client are now looking for a Senior Service Technician to join their successful team, out of their Cambridgeshire depot. Reporting directly to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all equipment associated with machinery sold by the company’s sales departments within its designated area.
The Suitable Candidates Will:
- Ability to diagnose faults and successfully carry out repairs which may be chargeable, warrantable or internal type jobs.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers as required.
- Complete in full the job cards relating to work undertaken including machine detail, time and mileage and any accompanying documentation such as PDI sheets, delivery forms and photo’s as necessary.
- Attend training courses as required by the company to maintain satisfactory levels of compliance and understanding.
- Has the ability to work alone using your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to adhere to health and safety practice and procedures at all times.
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe work area within the workshop.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the company’s Health and Safety policy.
- Good general appearance.
- Able to work alone and use your own initiative.
- Full clean driver’s licence.
Paying c£27,000 - £32,000 basic salary all negotiable on experience and skill set + Overtime, Phone, Laptop, Life Assurance, Pension and much more.
If this sounds like the role for you then please let me know asap and call me on 07521089223! Send your CV to James@agriFJ.co.uk thanks.