Recruitment Consultant – Fantastic Opportunity & Earning Potential – Bromsgrove Office Based - 12821 KM
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to work for a forward thinking recruitment business that will really look after you and reward you for your hard work?
Due to continued expansion, Agricultural and Farming Jobs are looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Consultant to add to our successful Recruitment team based at our office in Bromsgrove.
Are you looking for a life changing job where you can have a fantastic work-life balance and have fun, enjoy your work in a professional working recruitment environment?
Would you like to be part of our successful, hardworking, fun, professional and highly dynamic team and earn yourself very good money with a great work-life balance?
Due to the ongoing and continued success and expansion of our well-known industry specialist agency, Agricultural and Farming Jobs are seeking another experienced recruiter to join our rapidly expanding team!
We are currently inundated with clients recruiting for various jobs and we would love for another experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our busy sales team to help manage and support the recruitment for many market leading Agricultural clients.
Our senior consultants are earning fantastic monthly figures, month in and month out, that some people take a year to earn! Are you money motivated? If you are a hard worker, process driven, enthusiastic and have the desire to succeed this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
The majority of our recruitment work is carried out over the telephone, via e mail and also by occasionally attending client and candidate meetings. We are looking for an individual with fantastic communication skills who can easily build rapport with candidates and clients to provide a professional service.
Agricultural and Farming Jobs offer a fantastic training programme supported by one of our top performers. We massively encourage overall development and have ongoing sales and personal development training with a third-party training company to ensure you are supported throughout your career and are always motivated and achieving your targets and goals!
We are a professional trustworthy agency that is very well known for our success in the industry and this has been noted by many of our clients, candidates and even competitors – something we are very proud of! Would you like to be part of our growing success?
Would you like to be part of our successful, hardworking, fun, and highly dynamic team?
We have many loyal, happy clients who consistently use us for their recruitment processes as well as working exclusively with numerous top companies within the Agricultural industry. Would you like to be part of our growth and success!?
Recruitment Consultant Role details:
- You MUST have proven successful recruitment experience! This is ESSENTIAL.
- We are looking for an individual who is ideally interested in the Agricultural and / or Food Industry and ideally can back this up with a relevant University degree. This is IDEAL yet not essential.
- You must be a fantastic communicator and easily be able to build relationships at a senior professional level.
- You must be able to handle working in a demanding, fast paced industry and believe in quality and offering the best service possible!
- You must be computer literate and easily be able to learn the use of our impressive CRM database.
- You must be process driven and very well organised to manage a busy daily routine with strict organised processes.
- Being able to handle pressure is also a MUST.
- All of our recruiters are tough, strong willed individuals and handle pressure very well!
- You must be money motivated and be willing to give the job 110% effort and passion.
- You must live locally and be able to commute easily to be based from our Bromsgrove Office.
- You must be able to work well as part of a team – enthusiastic, positive attitude is required!
Agricultural and Farming Jobs are offering the following for the right person:
- Basic Salary to be discussed at interview (Depending upon experience)
- A fantastic earning potential available for top achievers!
- Realistically in your first year we aim for you to earn between £50k - £60k! Increasing year on year! Totally realistic and proven by our current recruiters!
- A fantastic commission scheme!
- Supportive training scheme, provided by one of the best billers in the industry.
- Ongoing Personal Sales Development training by a third-party training company we work closely with.
- Additional staff incentives including staff team building days/weekends.
Fun Team building events!
- Behavioral incentives as well as monetary incentives!
- A professional yet fun working environment.
- A lovely office within a professional business environment.
Company Pension scheme.
- + Plus more to be discussed at interview.
Please see our website page to find out the many reasons that we all believe that Agricultural and Farming Jobs is the best place to work!
I understand that not all recruiters out there in the industry are happy and may not being rewarded as much as they would like – If this is you, I would be happy to talk to you on a confidential basis.
If you are interested in this life changing and very exciting opportunity please have a look on our company website; www.agriFJ.co.uk and contact Kate Moxon (Managing Director) for a chat on 07854 255526 or on our office number: 01527 878550.
Please ask for Kate Moxon (Kate@agriFJ.co.uk) – Managing Director – Please note all calls will be in total confidence. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you to all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.