Construction Service Technician – Dartford, Kent - Salary c£27K- £32K Basic + Benefits - 12862 JP
A long standing successfully ran business with a network of branches in the South and East of England with 100+ years of trading in the Agricultural & Construction sectors.
Due to the success of the company my client are now looking for another skilled Construction Service Technician to join their successful team, out of the Dartford depot. You will be required to repair and maintain all of the construction equipment sold by the sales team accordingly. Field based with occasional workshop works where required.
The Suitable Candidates Will:
- Good knowledge of Construction machinery.
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic, mechanical and electrical faults.
- Good team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- Able to work under pressure and to customer requirements, including long hours in busy periods and weekend cover where required.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Able to use computers and confident in doing so.
- Maintain a sound general level of health and fitness Excellent customer service skills.
- Full clean driver’s licence
- Be motivated and passionate about the role
Paying c£27,000 - £32,000 basic salary all negotiable on experience and skill set + Overtime, Company Vehicle, Phone, Laptop, Life Assurance, Pension and much more.
If this sounds like the role for you then please let me know asap and call me on 07521089223! Send your CV to James@agriFJ.co.uk thanks.