Design Engineer - Sittingbourne (would consider Nottingham) c£35K - £40K basic depending on experience and skill set – 12892 JP
One of the main suppliers of process technology for the nutrition industry and a wide range of other industries. The international technology group focuses on process technology and components for sophisticated production processes in various markets.
- To design and document refrigeration systems from sales concepts to fully working installations.
- To offer design support as required to business unit project/service management colleagues.
- To liaise with clients to enable fully integrated designs with other trades.
- To use basic techniques of AutoCAD to enable efficient design of system P & I drawings.
- To use calculating tools to enable efficient sizing of vessels, pipes, valves and pumps.
- Make assessments of system designs and apply the Pressure Equipment Directive.
- To produce control description to explain to the electrical sub-contractors regarding the intended operation of the refrigeration system.
- To produce commissioning documentation per design to reflect the original design parameters.
- Self-motivated individual who is analytical & technically inclined with fantastic communication skills on all levels.
- Experience in an industrial refrigeration design environment is essential here, ideally 3 years minimum.
- Extensive knowledge of ammonia refrigeration systems
- Degree educated ( Mechanical or Chemical Engineering preferred )
- Strong IT skills including Excel to a very high standard is a must.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Sittingbourne (would consider Nottingham)
- Company car allowance
- Salary around late-thirties (depending on experience) to c£40,000
- 25 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- Private healthcare
- Company pension
- Employee discount scheme
Please let me know if this is of interest and if so call me on 07521089223 and send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org