A leading Agricultural / Farming precision GPS equipment manufacturer
Responsible for new OEM business opportunities and work with existing OEM accounts to manage all aspects of the relationship between you and the company.
• Prospecting new OEM accounts with the aim of adding new OEM customers to the database.
• Working with existing OEM accounts to manage all aspects of the relationship between yourself and the company.
• Able to solve and satisfy customer needs, both from a marketing and engineering perspective.
• Managing and contributing to the project tasks and communicating progress to the customer.
• Managing delivery of products to customers to include training, documentation, promotional material, etc.
• Communicating critical concerns of customers to management.
• Ensuring exemplary communication and documentation between Topcon and the customer.
• Preparing and presenting training material as required to meet customer needs.
The Suitable Candidate Will Have:
• A degree in Engineering, Technology or Agricultural Sciences with a Business aspect or equivalent work experience.
• Account management experience and skills is a must combined with technical knowledge.
• Experience with hydraulics, CAN BUS, ISO BUS, and precision ag equipment is an asset.
• Agricultural background preferred but is not required.
• The ability to spend up to 75% of time travelling both nationally and internationally which may vary on a seasonal basis and based on customer needs.
• Have a strong knowledge of markets served by the company.
• Strong customer/partner facing communication skills.
• Excellent organisation skills.
Basic salary between £40,000 - £45,000 + Car / Car Allowance, Phone, Laptop, 20% Sales Incentive and many more benefits.