A leading Agricultural / Farming precision GPS equipment manufacturer
Account Management and Sales development work - Internationally.
• Aftermarket account management responsibilities within Central/Eastern and Northern Europe.
• Account Management with selected OEMs across the full Northern/Central Europe, MEA and APAC region.
• Business development activities (market research, prospecting, strategy, sales support etc.) to support the VP of Sales.
• Develop new business sales pipeline for both aftermarket and OEM, as well as identify new markets within region and globally to grow revenue.
• Prepare commercial proposals for OEM customers based upon standard cost and margin calculations.
• Liaise with Engineering and Product Management teams to produce technical proposals for OEM prospects.
• Update and maintain technical knowledge of full company product portfolio to ensure that customers are provided with the latest products and information.
• Monitor sales and sales support activities to ensure customer satisfaction for managed accounts.
• Attend International Trade Shows as required to support both existing OEM & Aftermarket customers but to also prospect for new business.
• Other duties are identified and required.
The Suitable Candidate Will Have:
• A degree in an Engineering, Technology or Agricultural Sciences discipline with a Business aspect or equivalent work experience.
• Previous experience with or within the agriculture/industrial sector, companies and/or customer, ideally within a Sales or Commercial role.
• Ability to spend up to 50% of time travelling internationally.
• Commercial acumen with a good business sense.
• Ability to offer pro-active and creative solutions to customer and internal requirements.
• Excellent communication and coordination skills.
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office suite, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Able to manage own workload with minimal supervision whilst maintaining flexibility in job role.
• Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously, ensuring quality, deadlines and expectations are met.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail and creative solutions.
• Ability to perform under pressure within a team environment.
Salary between £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience + Car / Car Allowance, Phone, Laptop, 10% Sales Incentive and many other benefits.