Tractor Driver / Farm Foreman – Fresh Produce Farm – Salary c£25K + House – Kent – 12877 EA
Leading Fresh Produce Company specialising in the production of rocket, spinach, lettuce and various other leafy greens.
- To be responsible to the Farm Manager for all operations required for the production of the salad crops.
- Manage workshop and maintain stock levels efficiently.
- Offer support to Farm Manager.
Role Duties & Responsibilities:
- To undertake field cultivations, crop spraying, and irrigation as required by the Farm Manager.
- To maintain chemical / fertiliser and seed stores in a clean and tidy condition to enable efficient and accurate stock recording.
- To maintain and keep up to date all records required by the operations manager to monitor costs, provide full traceability etc.
- To ensure all machinery is maintained and calibrated correctly to allow accurate application of all inputs.
- To ensure the highest standards of field hygiene are maintained at all times with specific focus on crop destruction.
- To aid the Farm Manager with the day to day running of operations on the unit.
- To monitor consumables in the farm workshop and undertake the servicing of specific farm machinery in accordance with the manufactures’ recommendations and record such work carried out.
- PA1, PA2, PA6
- Fork Lift Certificate
- Tractor driving
- Full driving licence
- Good mechanical and workshop ability
- Welding experience desired and other workshop skills available
- Salary c£25K.
- House included within package.
Please send your CV to Emma@agriFJ.co.uk if you are interested and you will be contacted if you are a suitable match. For more information please call 01527 878 550.