Responsible for sourcing new business opportunities and working with existing accounts to manage all aspects of the relationship between them and the company.
• Manage business development activities.
• Understand the solutions available and be able to explain products to meet the clients’ requirements and deliver technical sales presentations and product demonstrations at customer business location or via online remote meetings.
• Develop customer proposals and negotiate terms of sale and service agreements.
• Accountable for the sales performance and for achieving revenue, profit and agreed KPI targets.
• Develop and maintain strategic relationships with existing customers and industry contacts, also identify and target new business opportunities and prospective customers.
• Seek new opportunities within the dealer network to sell either directly or via dealers.
• Monitor market developments and provide competitive analysis.
• Represent the company at key industry events and provide expertise’s and guidance for marketing and event planning.
• Managing delivery of products to customers to include training, documentation, promotional material, etc.
The Suitable Candidate Will Have:
• Strong business development and sales experience gained from a similar sector.
• Account management aptitude and skills is a must combined with technical knowledge.
• Consultative, collaborative and strategic sales knowledge with the ability to offer pro-active and creative solutions to customer and internal requirements.
• Degree in an engineering, technology or construction discipline with a Business aspect or equivalent work experience.
• Strong knowledge of markets served by the company.
• Strong customer/partner facing communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously, ensuring quality, deadlines and expectations are met.
• Ability to travelling both nationally and internationally which may vary on a seasonal basis and based on customer needs.
A competitive salary up to £50,000 + 15% bonus + company vehicle + many other benefits.