Distag QCS are a rapidly expanding business, distributing and manufacturing engineering components to Manufacturers and Distributors throughout the UK and Ireland. The company is structured in four closely related divisions
1. Open Drives – mechanical power transmission components
2. Hydraulic Components – hose, fittings, assemblies, steel tubing
3. Agricultural Trailer Parts and Accessories – axles, suspensions, braking systems, drawbar components
4. Bespoke Products – offering design and production service from drawings or samples, complete outsourcing solutions
The company’s major areas of focus, currently, are the Agricultural Machinery and Trailer Manufacturers, and manufacturers of Crushing, Screening and Recycling machinery.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the Senior Management Team at Distag QCS. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for all of the marketing strategy and activity for the Company, across all locations in the UK and Ireland.
- Manage all aspects of the Distag QCS website, implement SEO strategy and manage the development of a new website in 2019.
- Product Features & Promotions – inc. updates to website content & literature, social media, Goggle ads, email campaigns etc.
- Social Media Management – Produce all social media content, maintain a social media calendar and manage all social media related leads with distribution and follow-up.
- Company Literature (digital & printed) – Manage the design and update of all new and existing catalogues brochures and flyers.
- Press Releases – write and distribute all PR content, liaising with press and magazines where appropriate.
- Email campaigns – Manage and implement schedule of email campaigns, and ensure database of contacts is maintained proactively.
- Exhibitions – Full responsibility for all aspects of organising & coordinating our attendance at exhibitions.
- Coordinate Company Announcements – manage all aspects of major company announcements, whether this be my post or email and any related PR.
- Corporate Video – Create and promote a Company video, to be uploaded to the new website, distributed across our social media channels and used for any other suitable PR.
- Company Events – Liaise with Directors and Management to organise all aspects of Company events, including customer visits and staff events. Travel and accommodation to be organised where appropriate.
- All other tasks associated with Marketing
Skills & Experience:
- We are looking for an ambitious and creative candidate with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing management position, looking to work with a fast-growing company and develop their career within.
- Experience in working within the engineering or manufacturing sector would be preferable and experience within the B2B sector is essential.
- Educated to degree level or CIM or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in working with websites on a WordPress platform or similar.
- Highly organised, motivated and driven – able to use time and our resources efficiently and effectively and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to understand technical products and their place within the market.
-Contributory pension scheme
-Childcare vouchers or equivalent
-20 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
-Corporate gym & health club membership rate available for Riverhills (Ipswich)
-Free on-site parking