C D Mount is a family run business that genuinely cares about their employees, The partnership has been established for three successful years of the back of the original family partnership of 44 years. We currently farm 685 acres but run a successful hay and straw business and container storage but as a relatively new enterprise we are looking at other diversification projects to secure the future of the business. The successful applicant will be key to achieving this
High calibre assistant Farm Manager, preferably from a farming back ground or with farming qualifications, to assist in all aspects of arable and beef . The successful applicant with be working across two locations so driving license is essential.
- Work shop skills necessary.
- Able to contribute to the growth of a new business
- Honest and Self-Motivated.
- Willing to be flexible and work long hours in peak periods.
- Responsibilities are varied and interesting and will include interaction with customers so applicant must be tidy and presentable.
- All age groups considered
The position offers good future prospects, Accommodation is available if required, generous salary to be discussed at the interview including potential profit sharing scheme/Bonus payments