Office Manager - Bromsgrove
Location: Basepoint Business Centre, Aston Fields, Bromsgrove, B60 3ET.
Salary: Competitive and Company Benefits (Depending upon experience).
Due to ongoing expansion another exciting opportunity has become available within our fast-growing successful team!
Agricultural and Farming Jobs - Recruitment business are looking to recruit a fantastic and experienced Office Manager to help manage the administration for the company as well as running and managing our busy office in Bromsgrove.
This exciting and varied new role will include the following duties (but not limited to);
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Managing Director.
- You may also be required to attend client meetings with the Managing Director to take notes.
- Assisting with any travel arrangements on behalf of the company.
- Managing all office administration.
- CRM Database management ensuring all relevant contact information is continually up to date and in line with GDPR procedures.
- Effectively supporting our Recruitment and Advertising sales teams.
- Dealing with the companies suppliers.
- Answering incoming telephone calls into the office, taking detailed messages.
- Completing various Marketing tasks and bringing new ideas to the business.
- Ensuring all of the company social media platforms are up to date and updated with relevant industry information regularly.
- Posting new job adverts across the website and across all of our company social media platforms.
- Supporting the ongoing development of the business.
- Managing confidential and sensitive information to and from clients and candidates.
- All general administrative duties and working with the sales management team to ensure all admin and marketing tasks are actioned in a timely and consistent manner.
- Inputting all invoices and client details onto Sage.
- Updating company Excel spreadsheets.
- Running analytical reports for the manager from our new management analytics software tool.
- General HR admin tasks.
- Supporting the onboarding process for all new starters.
- Updating our office calendar with all business news, training sessions and events.
- Ordering stationary on behalf of the company.
- Ordering new business cards for staff.
- Updating HR documents and staff records.
- Recording information accurately and precisely.
- Creating literature and posters for staff incentives and awards.
- Updating all general company documentation.
- You may also be required to represent the company at various events, shows and exhibitions.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The successful candidate will need to be easily commutable to our office in Bromsgrove.
- We are also located within a ten-minute walk from the new Bromsgrove train station.
- You must be a loyal and trustworthy team player!
- You must be comfortable to work at all levels in a fast paced and potentially in high-demanding situations.
- You must be an excellent problem-solver.
- You must be IT literate within Excel, Word and Outlook and have used a CRM database.
- You must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a proactive, self-motivated, "can do" and "do whatever it takes" attitude.
- You must be positive and enthusiastic.
- You must be a people orientated person.
- You must take great pride in your work to ensure you provide a quality service at all times.
- We all work hard play hard! Do you?
Ideal Skills and Abilities:
- Experience as a PA / Office Manager within a professional business environment. Or perhaps an experienced Assistant administrator looking for the next step in your career.
- Experience of prioritising high level sensitive information and enquiries.
- Have the ability to effectively interact with executives at all levels.
- First class organisational skills with a quality service-driven approach working at a fast yet quality pace.
- Extremely well organised individual with a flexible approach able to deal with changing demands.
- Someone who takes ownership of assigned tasks and can also work well independently.
- Fantastic Marketing skills and creative ideas.
- Resourceful problem solver with the ability to anticipate the Managing Director's needs in a proactive and positive way.
- Effective multitasker – with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and calmly under pressure.
- A team player who is professional, responsible with a good positive attitude.
- High integrity, trustworthy, and highly confidential with sound judgement and professional maturity.
- Experience of MS Word, Outlook 365 and Excel is a must!
- A genuine interest of the Agricultural Industry would also be an advantage but not essential.
- Basic Salary is negotiable for the ideal candidate. (Depending on your experience).
- Additional team bonuses available!
- We offer a fantastic office working environment, great team to work alongside and fantastic career progression opportunity for the right person!
- Pension and additional company benefits available.
- At Agricultural and Farming Jobs, we pride ourselves on offering a quality service with a work hard play hard attitude. We need someone with the same outlook to join our team.
- Career progression opportunities within the company are most certainly an option for the right person.
For further information or to discuss the role in more detail please contact the Managing Director, Kate Moxon directly on; 07854 255526 or at the office on; 01527 878550.
Please send your CV and cover letter to; Kate@agriFJ.co.uk