Assistant Greenkeeper - Golf Course - York - Competitive Salary - 12556 JB
An established and prestigious parkland golf course to the west of York which offers excellent playing and working conditions.
We're looking for an Assistant Greenkeeper who inspires confidence, adapt quickly to new ways of working and apply their experience and technical knowledge to a range of different tasks and small projects.
You will be working under direction from the Head Greenkeeper and Deputy Head Greenkeeper and are able to demonstrate positive skills and to be adaptable to tasks given. A working knowledge of fine turf machinery would be beneficial. In return for the right person with suitable qualifications, enthusiasm and experience, we offer an excellent opportunity to work at attractive salary package and an opportunity to expand on your knowledge and skill through internal and external training. This is a full-time position offering 40 hours per week which includes a weekend work rota.
The Suitable Candidate Will:
- Have strong organisational and communication skills
- Minimum NVQ level 2
- Competent with fine turf machinery.
- Good turf management knowledge.
- An enthusiastic approach to learning and education
- Work well in a team as well as individually
- A NPTC PA1/PA6 spraying qualification would be ideal.
- An understanding of Health & Safety and sustainable garden practices
- A full driving licence
A Competitive Salary/package is on offer to the suitable candidate, for more details just reply as soon as possible: