Regional Sales Manager - Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to drive and manage our field based commercial sales unit in the South West of England.
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will promote and sell our unique, enhanced product range, in close liaison with our local distributors.
- You will also build key distribution channels on a local, regional and national level for the business, enhancing its commercial development further in your area.
- Your mission will be to prospect and build lasting relationships with the local agricultural community in your area, and implement sales operations as required.
- Driving the recruitment of your Field Sales Team, implementing a solid on- boarding strategy and integrating new members in to your team efficiently
- Management and development of a team of 5-8 sales representatives, with a key responsibility being to develop, coach, and train to meet and exceed their targets, as well as yours.
- Key responsibility for the overall regional P&L, essentially running a business within a business for Timac Agro UK.
At Timac Agro UK, we provide tailored solutions for animal nutrition, health and welfare. There are two product ranges available for improving animal health, welfare and providing nutritional complementation team and a sustained innovation policy to meet the specific needs of our growers.
Our fertiliser solutions are based on plant and seaweed extracts, which enhance the performance of the fertiliser to protect the environment, increase efficiency and improve plant growth and quality.
We endeavour to provide our growers support and guidance to improve yields. Our team of experts in plant and animal nutrition are local and provide a countrywide service to develop solutions of tomorrow.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is highly desired
- Team management
- B2B sales and planning
- Agricultural background is highly desired: keen understanding of local farming
The position is field-based, concentrating travel around the South West of England. Further travel around the UK is to be expected. Successful candidates will be located within Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Somerset or the Bristol area.
To be considered for this vacancy please click apply now to submit your CV