AGRICULTURAL TECHNICAL SALES SPECIALIST
Nationwide, United Kingdom
We are looking for Technical Sales Specialists to support our ambitious development plan across the UK, in a constantly growing environment, we are currently recruiting to cover sales areas throughout the UK.
Our fertilizer solutions are based on plant and seaweed extracts, which enhance the performance of the fertilizer to protect the environment, increase efficiency and improve plant growth and quality.
Think different, farm better.
• Sales of our unique and enhanced product range in fertilizers, soil conditioners and animal nutrition / welfare solutions to farmers and growers through the local distribution channels.
• Developing relationships and working closely with local distribution and key players within the local farming community.
Digest plenty of technical information and have the ability to translate into sales arguments to offer the best solutions to our customers
Previous agricultural knowledge is essential.
Previous sales experience is not essential. However, in order to become a local reference for farmers and growers in your area, an acumen for business development is essential. We also offer sales training.
What we offer
• Competitive basic salary
• Uncapped commission structure and performance related bonus
• Company Car and fuel card package
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Various openings throughout the UK: Denbighshire / Conwy County Borough, Lancashire, Cumbria, Dorset, Bristol / North Somerset, South East Devon, North Devon
If you want your next professional opportunity to be varied and challenging, in an environment that encourages autonomy and development from your own initiative, we invite you to take part in the growth of our dynamic international company.