Farm Manager – Fresh Produce / Vegetables / Salad – South East – Salary Between £35K - £40K - 13100 EA
Established fresh produce farm specialising in the production of vegetables, salad and herbs who proudly supply their top quality fresh produce to high end restaurants and hotels across the South East, UK.
Our client requires a Farm Manager to manage this fantastic fresh produce farm based in the South East, UK. This fresh produce farm requires an experienced and dedicated Farm Manager with farm management and growing experience to manage the harvesting of the fresh produce (market garden produce, vegetables and salad) and also to manage a team of harvest workers and general farming staff.
The Candidate requirements:
- Fresh produce growing experience.
- Experience managing harvest workers.
- Farm Management.
- Hands on and practical experience.
- Passionate about Agriculture / Horticulture.
- PA1 and PA2 Certifications would be desirable.
- Must be commutable to the farm in Surrey.
Salary will be between £35K - £40K depending on experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Emma@agriFJ.co.uk for consideration.