Description – Mechanical Fitter – Somerset – c£12 - £15 p/h basic + overtime rates - 13170 JP
A successful and well known Engineering firm who are very highly respected in the Engineering world and they manufacture their own bespoke machinery across several sectors including Agriculture, Transportation, Horticulture & Automotive.
Due to continued success of the business my client are looking to recruit two Agricultural Fitters / Welder / Fabricators for the Somerset area, with the candidate being based in this area, or willing to relocate locally as this is mainly a Workshop based role, however you may be required to visit customer premises from time to time. The successful candidate will have a Mechanical Engineering background with excellent skills including a strong understanding of Mechanical and or Hydraulic and or Electrical.
The Suitable Candidate Will:
- Be required to work 40 hours per week with overtime when needed.
- Be working in a team or alone on various Harvesting machine products.
- Understand that the majority of the work will be new build horticultural and agricultural harvesters and equipment.
- Be skilled in: Mechanical and / or Hydraulic and / or Electrical.
- Be confident working from engineering drawings.
- Have experience of Welding & fabrication (MIG and / or TIG welding).
- Have the scope to develop into a supervisory position.
A highly competitive Salary/package is on offer to the suitable candidate, all dependant on experience and skill set, ranging from c£12 p/h to £15 p/h basic, plus:
Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!